Various items and materials are used in landscape construction. Regardless of the scope of work, you will need high-quality materials to construct a completed and long-lasting outdoor environment. Kalamazoo Materials Inc. supplies is aware of this, and we aim to provide the best commercial and decorative rock materials possible.
We offer sales and delivery services of a range of boulders, rocks, and more from several places and guarantee consistent quality regardless of the location from where you acquire our products. The following is a list of various products we sell:
How Boulders Are Used in Landscapes
You may use boulders in landscaping and other outdoor areas in a variety of ways, including:
- In commercial and residential landscaping projects, rocks of all shapes and sizes are used. Wall construction, embankment support, landscape stabilization, and water feature lining all need these materials.
- Boulders help create rockeries and decorative elements in many locations, developing contrasts in size, color, and texture in expansive landscapes, wet and dry stream features, waterfalls, and ponds.
- Boulders are very effective in directing foot traffic far from key plantings to avoid damaging plants and deterioration of landscaped areas.
Boulders of Various Sizes and Colors
Regardless of the application, we are the company to call if you need any quantity of high-quality boulders. Boulders come in different sizes and are priced accordingly. The quartzite sandstone boulders or finished stone materials have been natural works of beauty from millions of years of creation. We carry wide varieties, including pink boulders ranging in hue from soft to hot pink, sourcing our materials from quarries that supply an impressive variety of structural and landscaping construction materials.
Given the nature of the elements, we cannot provide specific dimensions. Despite this, we strive to offer you the most precise cubic foot weights possible based on your specifications. We supply boulders varying in size from 1 to 7 feet and in various hues in retail and wholesale.
Timely Deliveries of Landscape Boulders
With basic hand-pushed landscaping equipment, it is simple to move small rocks. Most rocks measuring 2 1/2 feet or less can be readily moved by two or three healthy persons or a smaller tractor. Work using rocks more than three feet in height will generally need the use of a tractor and trained landscape construction personnel. You can rely on us to supply you with all the information and specifics on your project’s boulder quality, kinds, size, color, and quantity estimations. Please call us for information regarding decorative rocks at the numbers listed on this page, depending on your location. Please use this Contact Us form if you prefer to write to us. One of our experts will call you back soon to discuss your requirements.
Wholesale pricing for boulders sizes range in size from about 1′ to 7′ and come in the following colors:
Photo gallery of our quarry boulder products
Click here for a downloadable Boulder Portfolio in PDF format.
- Nevada: Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City
- Arizona: Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, Casa Grande
- Southern California: Palm Springs, Bakersfield, Victorville, Riverside, San Diego, Los Angeles
- Utah: Salt Lake City, Saint George