This low-dust rock mixture is used for sports fields, riding paths, borders, and tracks, among other applications. We have a diamond mixture with just the perfect amount of sand to promote proper drainage, resulting in fewer rain delays and much more game time. The clay component of the diamond mixture reduces wind, frequent usage, and wetness-induced erosion while providing superior dust control.
Diamond Mix Applications
When you choose our premium diamond mixture, you have maximum field availability, little upkeep, and a professional appearance. We are committed to offering you the fields of your dreams, whether you’re constructing one for recreational or professional competitions. Diamond Mix is an entirely compatible and low-dust rock mixture that is suited for a range of applications:
- Softball Fields
- Walking Paths
- Track Fields
- Equestrian Centers
- Tennis Courts
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Baseball Fields
- Little League Fields
- Riding Paths
Whether constructed for little leaguers or professional athletes, a sports field should offer optimal availability, safety, and durability and look excellent. Our diamond mixture is great in every way. Our specialists will provide the information you want about these goods. In addition, they can assist you in determining the amount required for your job.
Benefits of High-Quality Diamond Mix
Take a closer look at the reasons to utilize our diamond mix goods, including:
- As mentioned earlier, our Diamond mix’s sand component enables excellent drainage, resulting in longer playing time and fewer rainouts.
- The clay component aids in the prevention of erosion caused by water, wind, and continuous usage, while offering excellent dust management.
- Since Diamond Mix is composed of 100 percent natural ingredients, it naturally binds to offer any playing surface with the requisite constant hardness and resilience. Its natural composition removes the need for synthetic adhesives or costly additives.
- Diamond Mix’s natural composition avoids the need for costly chemicals or other artificial bonding agents, resulting in an exceptionally cost-effective product.
- In addition, Diamond mix is not a by-product of crushed particles, nor a substance derived from waste goods; rather. It is a specially formulated mixture of materials developed and refined with the assistance of industry experts.
- Diamond Mix is available in a variety of hues, including a dark crimson that provides a striking contrast to grass and other bordering plants.
- In addition, Diamond Mix is durable, does not transfer to other surfaces, and does not ruin clothes or uniforms.
As you can see there are several benefits to using diamond mix in your projects. Please call us for information regarding diamond mix at the numbers listed on this page, depending on your location. Please use this Contact Us form if you prefer to write to us. One of our experts will call you back soon to discuss your requirements.
- Nevada: Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City
- Arizona: Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, Casa Grande
- Southern California: Palm Springs, Bakersfield, Victorville, Riverside, San Diego, Los Angeles
- Utah: Salt Lake City, Saint George