Our landscape screened rock is used for decoration in commercial streetscapes, housing developments, landscape architectural and public works projects. As well as sub-base materials, drainage solutions and a way to lock in soil moisture to enhance plant growth.
A wide range of goods and materials are used in landscape projects. High-quality materials are essential for a completed and long-lasting outdoor space, regardless of the project’s size. Kalamazoo Materials Inc. is aware of this and aims to provide the best commercial and decorative rock materials possible. You may buy our products from our many sales locations and be confident that they will be of the same high quality regardless of where you buy them. All our items are listed here:
Screened Rock Advantages
In landscapes, big public projects, landscape design, residential buildings, and commercial cityscapes, screen rock may be employed in several ways. Using screened rock has many advantages, including the following:
- It’s straightforward to maintain rock as it requires no mowing, watering, or fertilizing, unlike a lawn.
- Pests aren’t drawn to it. Termites may thrive in organic mulches like wood chips, which are widespread in the region. Installing rock is an excellent way to deter these pests, which have a considerably harder time surviving on the rock.
- It’s sturdy enough to withstand foot traffic. Children or dogs frolic through grass and other groundcovers, and even adults tread the same route repeatedly. Rock is tough enough to withstand abuse.
- The life expectancy of a rock mulch is relatively high. Wood chips or other organic mulch will begin to decompose from constant exposure to the elements, such as the sun, wind, and rain. As a result, you’ll need to refill it considerably more often, which isn’t the case with rock mulch.
- Soft pinks and black ebony are only a few hues available in Rocks goods.
- Drainage can be improved using gravel or other stone materials. You won’t have to deal with as much water pooling after a downpour if you have a gravel-covered walkway since water can easily flow through it.
- Ongoing savings are possible. If you have rock landscaping, you won’t have to pay for lawnmower gas and repairs or hire a landscaping firm.
- Your water cost is kept to a minimum year-round, and you don’t have to purchase fertilizer.
With our screened rock, you’ll get consistent and high-quality screened rock. We provide screened rock in a variety of sizes and hues, ranging from 3/8′′ to 1′′-2′′. If you’re unsure what kind of screening you need, our knowledgeable sales team can point you in the right direction.
Please call us for information regarding decorative rocks at the numbers listed on this page, depending on your location. Please use this Contact Us form if you prefer to write to us. One of our experts will call you back soon to discuss your requirements.